as I prepare to make this life-changing move to the west, specifically Arizona, I pause to reflect on all that is being left behind. So many wonderful friends, as well as dear family members but as others that have gone before me say........."they will visit you often!", so this is an official invite for you all to come explore Arizona with me as soon as I have a house. Or you can choose to come sooner and stay in the motorhome if you like camping as much as I do!
Happy to be able to stay here in Ohio for the holidays and spend Christmas with those I love before hitting the road. Planning to check out Austin, Fredricksburg and San Antonio in Texas before making a beeline for Arizona. If I am lucky, I will get in a little plein air painting while in Texas. Excited to see this area for the first time. Check another one off that bucket list!
Speaking of bucket lists, do you have one? Seems I keep adding to it, but I have checked off quite a few these last couple of years. Somehow, Europe just keeps getting bumped down the list as I find more beautiful and exciting places to explore right here in the good ole USA...




No comments:
Post a Comment